Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The One Where I'm Going Out of Town

It has been raining like a mother for the better part of the last two days. I legitimately wore rain boots all day today. Rain boots and laundry has been the majority of my day.

I feel like this is one of those days where I need to have some kind of writing prompt. Literally nothing to talk about, except maybe the fact that I went to this restaurant my sister and her friends love, and I was sorely disappointed. The waitress was not great, the food was mediocre, and it was incredibly overpriced for what you get. I also meant to go to Goodberry's for dessert, but was disappointed enough with lunch that I just decided to go home.

I'm heading West this weekend (as I've mentioned) and I'm leaving tomorrow. NJ wants to lunch on Friday, and C and F are having me, D, and their friends over for chili Friday night. Then Saturday will be the photo shoot, and I'm not sure what Saturday night looks like. All in all, I feel like I'm going to have a pretty busy weekend. Then I have an interview for a new (temp) job on Monday.

I went to the used bookstore today as well and picked up a book of writing exercises as well as the 2010 Writer's Market, which was half-price from what you'd get at a regular store.

(Sorry this is so dull. . .maybe going West will give me more interesting things to talk about. But! This is day 3.)

No comments:

Post a Comment