Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The One With the Pop-Up Sex Book

Made it West. It was raining when I left home, got worse about 45 minutes into the trip and finally, miraculously, cleared up about an hour and 45 minutes in. Met up with D at a used bookstore where we, incidentally, found a pop-up sex book with those. . .you know those tabs in pop-up books that make things move? The best part of this particular book was that it had those tabs and it made the people do. . .various things. I was simultaneously intrigued by it and kind of horrified. D and I will probably have to go back to the store tomorrow to get it, since, for some reason, we didn't, and I feel this is a thing that I need to own.

Tomorrow, lunch with NJ, maybe back to the bookstore, moving things from C's to D's storage unit.

I'm super excited about our photo shoot on Saturday. . .C has several samples of things she wants to try, and D and I are both excited to finally have some good pictures of ourselves.

Another day of not really having a lot to talk about. . .I am truly wondering how I'm going to make it the 100 days of blogging if I have nothing to talk about. I promise I'll make more of an effort to have something besides the minutae of my day-to-day life. I'll look up a list of writing prompts or something. But, as it stands, Day 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment