Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

The One Where There's Another Picture

List

Day 11 -- a photo of you taken recently

Can I cheat a little and use one of both D and me? There's one that was taken at the wedding we went to this weekend that I'd like to use, but I don't know how long it'll take for pictures to get processed and whatever. So here you go.



This was taken really recently. Like, yesterday. So that's pretty much what I look like. My glasses are a little off balance. D is also sporting his haircut, which his mom had given him, like, an hour prior.

So there was a wedding this weekend. My friend Carol got married, and it was. . .hands down, the most awesome wedding I've ever been to. Legitimately, I've been to. . .several weddings in the last 5 years or so, but no other couple looked as happy and as good together as Carol and Matt did.
I started this hours ago and am getting ready to head out. I'll talk about the wedding more later. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment